How to choose the correct size?
1, Due to different countries and different manufacturers, the size info is different, your foot length is the only criterion for choosing the right size.
2. Foot length is not insole length or shoe outsole length. Normally, Outsole length> Inside length > foot length.
- Rubber sole
- Anti-smashing： Steel toe boots can help to protect feet from falling or rolling objects.
- Anti-piercing: Indestructible shoes with lightweight Kevlar-midsole is built to protect your feet from being punctured by sharp objects like nails, steel bar.
- Breathable: Comfortable and breathable upper, super-fiber leather and washed cloth stitching process, good breathability, and sweat absorption.
- Lightweight&Non Slip: The same weight as ordinary casual shoes, comfortable to wear and not tired. Anti-slip sole design, strong grip, and wear resistance well.
- Applicable: Great for those working on industrial, construction, kitchen, auto manufacturing, and machine manufacturing.